The BIBA Fringe offers visitors even more value from their time at the show. Whatever your ticket type, ALL ATTENDEES at BIBA 2019 can take part in these sessions at NO CHARGE.
Presentations will be hosted by a select number of exhibitors, including AIG, Applied Systems, AXA Partners, Bupa, CII, Medical Solutions UK, Outra, Pool Re, Premfina, Premium Credit and Sedgwick. Content is targeted squarely at improving your knowledge or helping you identify new areas of revenue – and you may even earn unstructured CPD learning points by attending.
Fringe sessions run in the venue during the conference day, but outside of the main presentation schedule so attendees won’t miss any of the core programme.
Please note: Before you can book to attend your chosen Fringe session(s), you must be registered to attend BIBA 2019.
Wednesday May 15 : 13.15 – 14.00
- Broadening crisis cover to match evolving threats : Davina Southwell, Regional Multinational Underwriting Manager, AIG and James Morton, Regional Security Director, AIG Travel
- The digital age of insurance : Joe Sultana, Managing Director, Broker Solutions and Joanna Caskie, Head of Product, Applied Systems
- Differentiation outside of pricing – how else can we compete? : Kelly Ward, Sales & Innovation Director, AXA Partners and guest speaker Simon Binns, Fingopay
- The rise of insurance blackspots : Guest speaker: Tim Stout, Business Development Director, Consumer Intelligence Hosted by Premium Credit
Wednesday May 15 : 15.30 – 16.15
- Leading the way in mental health : Richard Washington, Product and Proposition Director, Bupa UK Insurance
- The evolution of terrorism insurance : Stephen Coates, Chief Underwriting Officer, Pool Re
- PE Investments in UK Brokers and Premium Finance as a Bond : Bundeep Singh Rangar, CEO, PremFina
- Understanding SMEs cyber risk exposure : Dr Mark Hawksworth, Global Head of Cyber & Technology Specialist Practice Group, Sedgwick
Thursday May 16 : 13.45 – 14.30
- Public trust in insurance broking : A panel of market experts hosted by Matt Hall, Society of Insurance Broking, CII
- Primary care at the centre of customer engagement in a changing market : Nick Malhomme, Managing Director, Medical Solutions UK
- Using data and Artificial Intelligence to drive stronger business outcomes : Caroline Worboys, Chief Operating Officer and Emma Duckworth, Client Data Science Lead and Nick Henthorn, Chief Revenue Officer, Outra
Exhibiting companies wishing to present as part of the fringe programme should contact Claire Chapman.