The Campaign Partnership, on behalf of BIBA, is committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously.
What we collect
We may collect and store information provided by companies who have participated in an event in the past, those who are exhibiting in the current annual event, and those who have expressed an interest in participating in an event.
What we may collect from you and process includes:
- Contact details, such as name, job title, company, postal address,telephone and mobile numbers and email address
Other data we may collect from you includes:
- Details of your stand booking and other event-related activities such as invoicing instructions, size and cost of stand
- Additional information related to your participation submitted as part of event admin and promotion
- Contact information of staff and guests that you register to attend the event on behalf of your company
- Details of your areas of potential interest in the event and sales related information
- Queries submitted via online contact forms
How we collect your information
We will collect and store information provided to us in the following ways:
- From enquiry forms submitted via the event website
- From stand booking forms
- From forms on the exhibitor zone related to your participation
- From telephone or email enquiries
How we use your information
We will collect and use your personal data to:
- Provide our services
- Process your bookings/orders related to exhibiting/participating in the event
- Supply you with important information you will require to plan your participation in the event
- Contact you in relation to your participation in the event
- Advise the necessary official event partners (eg venue, health and safety consultants etc) of your participation in the event
- Keep you advised of updates, news and opportunities to take part in future related events, by email, phone or post
- Analyse and research business intelligence that helps us to operate, make informed decisions on and improve/develop the event.
How we will contact you
We may contact you by the following methods using information that you
Please be aware that your details may have been provided by a colleague who has nominated you as your company’s contact. If you provide a colleague’s details to us we will take this as confirmation that you are authorised to do this.
For further information please contact The Campaign Partnership